Who Am I ??

My photo
I am a very simple person, I love to laugh! No matter the size of things, usually my first reaction is "Laugh" I love to make friends, I am afraid of loneliness, hate loneliness, Like to be loved, eager to be loved...

Sunday, 10 April 2011

tRaininG time~

wow! this is the 1st week i "live" in port dickson...
actually this place is quite small...so there is no any entertainment for me, haha!!
*especially pub..* or place for relax.. ^^

my training life quite fun..and hope all can run smoothly...^^

how i spend my day lerrrr.....
erm......
after wake up, then take breakfast lorr..
after that, that shower then go for work....
after work....take my meal and shower......
then sit on the sofa.........
and do nothing....................................
haha!!!

this my how i spend my 6 months here....

No comments: