Who Am I ??

My photo
I am a very simple person, I love to laugh! No matter the size of things, usually my first reaction is "Laugh" I love to make friends, I am afraid of loneliness, hate loneliness, Like to be loved, eager to be loved...

Friday, 18 January 2013

What Commitment U scare for??

Everytime, Everyday..sure I can heard somebody talk about marry..marry...marry..........
And, of cause some of my friends are build up their family, they have sweet home and Life partner to be with..
I never think for that day comes to me, But I was actually started to searching someone who really can make me lay on for the rest of my life... Hope the person who I search can satisfy me...

I found him actually, but seems like that is no happy ending with him..He is good, He is perfect for me, but I don't know why, He scared on commitment... Maybe that was his passed make him have this kind afraid..
Actually I didn't ask much from him, I just need Him to Love me, That's enough~
I don't need any marriage now.. I just need Him to commit himself to me.. And I will wait for him..
seems like, He don' understand...He thought I force him...
It is hard for me to explain to him, cause he will run away from my question... Why?? Why guy like this?
If U really Love, U can trust this relationship and move on to further right...Why U scare for?
I'am just A simple girl... I never ask much from U..
Of cause I knew that Now everyone were concentrate on career, included me as well...

Commitment, Is it really hard to take? Is It that horrible?? >.<

No comments: