Who Am I ??

My photo
I am a very simple person, I love to laugh! No matter the size of things, usually my first reaction is "Laugh" I love to make friends, I am afraid of loneliness, hate loneliness, Like to be loved, eager to be loved...

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Decision Made , No Regret

Im here .. start from my training life until I be the permanent staff, permanent resident In Port Dickson.. alot of challenges I faced, I can proudly said.. Grace, U had grow up!!!! Cheers!!!
From work to family to relationship~ there are a lots of knowledge and challenges..
work place fuck tup..staffs were nice but management so so...work like a doggy but what we get just like "Fish" - selfish~~~
family burden was increasing day by day, I know that I cant enjoy my time any more, but I have another reason to stay here..it is more important for me...I found my love..I don't know whether it is the true love, but at least I am trying to make it true..
of cause this things cant work with only one party..this is works up with both parties~ So far, he still fine for me. I never request much, just Love me enough..

Again, Sometime I will regret for what I had choosen, but No choice.. I must move on because I am not 18 19 any more..I don't have time to spend to search a new environment or a new partner~ My time is just like a Gold..24K gold...

Peoples always asked me, Why u choose PD? Any good benefit here? I cant answer..But there is an answer deep inside my heart which stupid answer, I am not a love legend..just be What I wanna be .. I don't want any regrets.. that's all.....

No comments: